On the 20th of April Field Photography captured the wedding day of the most amazing couple: David & Vanessa.
Vanessa met David when she was fresh out of college, “bright eyed and bushy tailed”, when she entered the workplace at his family’s company. They were friends for years and had been dating for ten years leading up to their wedding day! A swanky affair at the established Hertford Hotel where English countryside and African bushveld meet.
Vanessa recalls the day, “Our wedding was an absolute blast, we had fun from start to finish and all the service providers were efficient, professional and made our day extra special. There is not one aspect of my wedding day I would have changed, everything was perfect. The ladies from Field Photography were spontaneous, creative and were poised to capture all the intimate and special moments of our wedding. They are truly gifted and talented in their “field” of photography!”
She also sings the praises of the other suppliers contributing to the events success
– Lizel and Chane from the Hertford Hotel were fantastic and ensured that everything that was arranged went off perfectly.
– Decor, flowers and stationary was done by the ladies from Trendy Settings who created such a classically elegant venue, I was absolutely delighted.
– Frosted Bakery – Kirstyn and Lexie created cup cake magic with the icing being made with marshmallows which was simply divine.
– Olga from the Wedding Box was totally inspirational in getting our gowns together and ensuring that we all looked beautiful.
– Holly did wonders with our makeup.
– Winston from Flash Mobile Disco’s was awesome and he ensured that the dance floor was always full all the way to the end which was at 2 o’clock in the morning
Images by Natalie Field and Chris Litschka for Field Photography